Sunday, August 7, 2011

Succulent wreath best for depression

I am convinced that both doing it and looking at it, brings relief when the reality bites. It's commonly known that beautiful things enhance well-being, and gardening relaxes to the max. So, instead of visiting a therapist, everyone should make a succulent wreath... ha ha. Well, genius :) Honestly, I'm not kidding. I believe that these wreaths are a great alternative for placing all the boring flower pots on the windowsill. Learn here how to do it.

Photo by Scenes from my hood
Photo by Viva Terra
Photo by Succulent cacti wreaths
Photo by Apartment Therapy
Photo by Flora Grubb
Photo by Spark the event


Photos by The succulent wreath

Photos by You paid more then me
Photo by Longwood Garden
Photo by Little Pheasant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...